Monday 13 December 2010

The reason I chose: Sarah France.


Content:
I chose to follow this blog because most graphic designers I find tend to be male, whereas this graphic designer is a female who shares a lot of the same interests as me. She is interested in general design, crafts and photography. I liked the fact that she uses a lot of personal work in her blog.

Background:

A plain white background is used making it much easier to find your way around and view things.

Layout:
A simple layout is used throughout the blog giving it a modern organized look. Images are large which makes them look more appealing and intrigues you to read the text.

Font:
Different fonts are used for different things but the same font is used throughout all posts making it more organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment