Monday 13 December 2010

Doodle Project.



Here is a piece of work from my sketch book for our doodle project. I chose to do this doodle page in this style as I have done because a large amount of my work are bight and vibrant doodles and this would be a contrast against these images.



Here is another piece of work from my sketch book for our doodle project, this image was inspired from a book my four year old sister was drawing in, it contained numerous doodle like images and I decided I would copy some of these images as they would look great in my sketch book.



Here is also another piece of work from my sketch book for our doodle project, I got really bored one night and didn't have any homework to do so i decided to do lots of cute doodles in my sketch book and this is what i ended up with. This is my favourite doodle page as it is really cute and full of colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment