Monday 13 December 2010

The reason i chose: Justin K Thompson.

Content:
This blog has been created by an artist names Justin K Thompson, I enjoyed looking at this blog as it contains a lot of his own work as well as other artists work he likes. He works with a variety of different arts such as, interior designs, sketches, furniture designs
self portraits and doodles. I chose to look at this blog because furniture design is one of the areas I am considering for a future career or hobby.

Background:
A black background with white text is not a good idea if you have dyslexic followers. I didn't struggle to read the writing but a lot of other people may have found it difficult to read. The simplicity of the background made it easy to follow.


Layout:
The simple layout works well as there are a lot of images in Justin's posts, I found the layout really easy to follow and I enjoyed being able to find a simple blog that is organized.


Font:
Throughout the blog Justin has used the same font type, size and colour, although for some important words, headings and links, he has either brightened the colour, increased the size or emboldened the text.

No comments:

Post a Comment